There are things in life that you have to know. There are things in life that I have to know. These are the things in life that is worth knowing at this point in life:
I'm just throwing this out there in case some people might be reading. Plus I still have 7 hours of flight to kill before arriving in Japan.
- You don't have to work hard, you must work smart. You want to be different? Work smart. What is smart? Go figure it out. I assume you are smart (or at least you think you are smart). You don't understand this? Don't bother understanding the rest.
- You don't have to get drunk to have fun. In the end you will find out that if you have massive amount of alcohol and no friends, it is not as fun as it seems. Find great friends. That is what you have to do.
- You do not have to look cool to be cool. Cool, in its essence, is not being accepted by anyone anyway. It is about feeling good in being who you are. Some people were born with it, some just have to accept that they were not but that does not mean they are not cool.
- You do not have to try too hard to do things in life. When it is supposed to come to you, it will. If it does not come to you, try another thing. If you can do it with least effort with maximum result, get better at it. You would be at the best of your field in no time.
- You have to take life easily. Take pressure easily. Take depression easily. Take everything easy. Things in life gets hard but take things easy. This might look easier said than done but believe me, you would make it through. It is easy.
Los Angeles, April 2011.
Tulisan anak sok tahu. Twenty years old Athalia who thought she had the world figured out. Ternyata ga juga. Ternyata sampai hari ini pun the world still confuses her. Tapi ini rahasia kita berdua. Until somebody finds out the truth, let's make living look easy breezy.
Fake it 'til you make it,
Athalia Karima Yedida Soemarko.