Single Yet Do Not Mingle.

Tadi baru aja mau tutup the macbook dan tiba tiba iTunes memainkan lagu yang sudah menjadi anthem love life gue since I started treading the relationship roads, Nat King Cole's When I Fall In Love. Ga tau kenapa tapi lagu ini memang pendek tapi punya pesan moral yang dalam buat gue. It says,

When I fall in love,
It will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love.

In a restless world like this is,
Love is ended before it begun.

And too many moonlight kisses,
Seem to melt in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart,
It will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart

And the moment I can feel that
You feel that way too
I will give my heart to you

Bisa di bilang gue ini mahluk langka di Jakarta. I'm eighteen yet I've only been in a relationship twice and both of them lasted more than six months. A lot of girls these days just jump into a crush that they had five minutes ago and, well, took it from there. I, on the contrary, like to fall in love with my best friend. I like the security, the less brawls, and the mutual understanding that could only be developed by time itself. But I got to admit that when you decided to go seperate ways, best friends are so much harder to lose and the pain is ten times worst than those relationships where infatuation is the basis.

So yeah, here I am single... and not mingling. Single... and could only be available to textbooks and university assignments, for now (: So to those who worry so much about my future husband and the state of my relationships, don't worry. Jodoh ga kemana mana koq (; Plus, I'm always just a phonecall/ ping/ email away.

Cheers, Singles.

No comments:

Post a Comment