The Devil is in the Detail.

Here's a random post. For once I don't feel like pouring out my feelings into words so I'll just list things down. If you notice, Monday, February 22, 2010 is coming up soon which means my presentation is due soon... I haven't got the drive to start yet. ANDDDDD life goes on.

I like to line my books in order of its thickness.

I like to eat half of my meal and switch to another thinking that my tongue would get bored of the taste of only one food.

I like mind goggling phrase(s).

I like staying home.

I like how my sister still smells like a baby (:

I like to keep my inner most personal things to myself.

I like the fact that I can eat like a pig and not expand sideways.

I like the scarcity of my iTunes library.

I like how Winston Churchill, Aristotle, Charles Dickens, Shakespeare, G.K. Chesterton, and Abe Lincoln always got something awesome to quote about about even when they're dead.

I like the darkness of Virginia Woolf's stories. "The streets of London have their map; but our passions are uncharted. What are you going to meet if you turn this corner?" Jacob's Room.

I like how Gawker provides me with information that I do not need but vital to the ongoing New York society.

I like the diversity of this world, no matter how crooked it is.

I like the thought that each person in the world is like a color that makes a painting completely beautiful.

I like how my thoughts would run so fast that when I talk I would say the first word and the last word of my sentence and then continue to complete the sentence. This happens a lot, fyi.

I like to garden.

I like my closet to be color coordinated starting with white and ending with black.

I like my pictures to be upright instead of horizontal.

I like it when I say "I dont want to talk about it" people would change topic and pretend that nothing had ever happened.

I like my smiley face to be this way (: instead of that way :)

I like people who can talk naturally to me in front of my mother.

I like how my heart flips every time I see your name pops up on my phone.

I like doing this and would write some more some other time.

Hugs and giggles,
Athalia Soemarko.

1 comment:

  1. and i,
    i like your writings, Kak Atha!:) --> that is how i prefer my smiley face.

    ReplyDelete